Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Southbound 35!!

This past weekend we headed down to San Antonio to visit CiCi and Papa Oso for Labor Day Weekend! Sutton had a weekend full of many firsts...first roadtrip to SA, meeting lots of family and friends, swimming in the pool, eating at Chris Madrids, etc! Here are a few pictures of our wonderful weekend! Thank you to everyone who came by to meet Sutton and visit with us! It was so much fun!

Sutton and Field meeting for the first time! Their excitement zonked them out! Ha! 
Me with Sweet Field! I have been waiting 12 weeks to meet this precious boy!
Bathing Beauty laying on KK soaking up some rays!
Testing out the waters...I think I like it!
Not too bad!
Playing with KK!
Someone didn't like having their picture taken but thank you CiCi and Oso for my pretty dress!
My early birthday dinner celebration! DELICIOUS!
Celebrating with my favorites!!
Caping off the great weekend with a burger from Chris Madrids! You can't visit SA without a trip here and Sutton agreed!!

Thank you CiCi, Oso, and KK for such a fun weekend. It was a vacation for me and I can't thank you enough! Sutton is counting the days until she comes back in October!! XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. What a great post! What was that delicious meal you mom made for your early bday dinner. I want some of that! Yum Yum! Glad you finally got to meet sweet Field too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sutton - I loved meeting you while you were in SA! Hopefully you can meet Harper when you come back in October. We love you and will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we loved meeting sweet Sutton! Field misses her already! So much fun to see you two and can't wait for you to be back so the babies can play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling post. Just the beginning of some SA fun in the future. Great seeing Sutton and seeing the interaction of the Knocke family with their new little granddaughter.
    What a beautiful baby to go with a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete