Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cheap Entertainment

Yesterday, Sutton's school called bc she was fussy and refusing her nap. My child...NO way! They thought she might have an ear infection and they wanted me to be aware. I always worry about ear infections since we have already had 5. So, I left work and took her to visit Dr. Sue. I was not prepared to entertain S while we waited for the doctor. So, this is what we turned to and it entertained her longer than I expected.


YouTube Video

We left with a clean bill of health but was told we were beginning the stage of her finding her independence and pushing limits. Let the games begin!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Who needs a pony or a dollhouse when you have a step stool???? I think Sutton needs one of those at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wonder if the people on the other side of the door wondered if there was an elephant in the room?!?!?
    BTW did she have an ear infection?
    Too cute, thanks for sharing XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Love that video. She is SO strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda ... that is so funny! Cici ... Sutton needs a step stool just like that at home. I was thinking the same thing as Janet about the people on the other side of the door. :)
    She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always said household items are the best toys. pots and pans, scissors, Kleenex boxes, TP, etc. haha. great capture Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this....I felt like I was watching Mattie Sue...the chubby little legs, crocs, summer dress and a single pigtail. She is just so darling Amanda. You might have a Malyn in Mattie Sue's body! She is so fun to watch, I felt myself cheering for her to push the stool. Glad she is healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete