Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Little Spice Update - 25 and half weeks!

Patrick and I had a dr. appointment yesterday and everything looks great!! Our doc was very pleased and Little Spice is right on target and measuring great - although our doc did say he/she has some big ears! HAHAHAHA - I think he/she gets it from her father! :)  As of today, Patrick thinks it's a boy and I think it's a girl. Below is a 4-D pic we got from our appointment - it is a close up of the face - you can see the crown of the head, eyes, nose and mouth!


I think little spice looks precious, if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

  1. OK that took me twice to find the darling face. Yes you have a cutie already.
    Well over half way there. Won't be long. Love the bump pic. Cute on the outside as well as the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're carrying like a girl. so, i'll guess girl. Ask Melanie. She hasn't guessed wrong yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I got one of those with Mattie Sue and I feel in love with her then!! So precious this little spice is already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little guy/gal so much and can't wait to meet him/her! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I am so excited for you and Patrick. I cant wait for the next update. I bet you are the cutest pregnant lady! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete