Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Special Baby Shower for a Special Friend!!

This weekend, Patrick and I went our seperate ways and he did his boy thing and I did my girl thing!! 

I headed down to San Antonio to help host a baby shower for one of my dear friends, Lisa.  Lisa and I grew up together and have been best friends since we were 5 years old! She is due in June so it has been so much fun being 6 weeks apart and sharing stories!  We plan to keep eachother company during late night feedings when everyone else in the world is sleeping.  :) We hosted the shower at my parents house and had a great time spoiling Lisa and Baby Field!

Lisa and I with our baby bumps! 


Lisa opening up gifts for Field!
Lisa and all the hostesses!

Patrick spent the weekend working and getting geared up for the NASCAR race in Dallas.  They went out early Sunday morning to tailgate with high hopes that the rain would clear up.  Sadly, it was a steady rain all day and the race was postponed until Monday but they still managed to have fun tailgating in the rain and mud!! 
                                   
Adam, Patrick and Monte in the mud! Gross!

Needless to say, we both had a great weekend!!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love all your cute prego clothes!!! You look so darling! Looks like a great girlie weekend! So fun that y'all are all sharing in this fun season of baby making together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and fun girl weekend. Shower was success and I sure saw lots of preggo girls there. Tis the season. Love is in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you look so cute!! I love the bump!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I love your blog! I am so happy I made a post! Ha! We are truly blessed to have each other to share in this special time together. I can't wait to text with you at 3 am each night. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog Amanda. You are a cute pregnant lady!!! I'm going to keep up with you and baby spice this way. Pam Gray

    ReplyDelete