Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blessed!

Here are some updated pictures of Miss Sutton! She is growing like a weed and it makes me sad she is growing so fast. Her looks change daily and her personality is starting to shine. She now smiles at us - talk about melting your heart!! We are still amazed (and so thankful) with what a sweet, sweet baby she is and how content she is. She loves to get out and about and has only had a few public meltdowns which is wonderful for mommy bc meltdows make me sweat!! Ha.

I love bath time!!

Squeeky Clean!!

Tummy Time!!
Pretty Girl!!
Sutton and I are so blessed with such a wonderful daddy and husband! I always knew Patrick would be a great dad but did not expect him to be so "hands on" with Sutton, especially in the newborn stage since all they do is eat and sleep! On Saturday, Patrick gave Sutton a bath while I took a shower and got dressed! When I came out of our bedroom, I walked in on Daddy dancing with Sutton to get her to sleep after her bath! It was precious and so sweet and I had to share! :) 



BLESSED!!!!  XOXO!  

9 comments:

  1. So that's what a good ole Texas lullaby sounds and looks like! Good job, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious...that hair is amazing! Glad to hear you are are teaching her to shop at an early age!
    Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that!!!!! So great! She's precious, and loving that chunk she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I had no doubt Patrick would be a great daddy! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! Her little face during bath time is priceless....not too sure about! Is there anything sweeeter than a daddy dancing with his little girl? Their first dance of many I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amanda - she is so precious! i love her hair!
    and good job catching that sweet moment on video. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Daddy! Daddies are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O man, how did I miss this post. It's the best. And love love the daddy-daughter moment. What a precious family and adorable baby. can't wait to hold her. come to SA soon. Or I'll have to drive up there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK so I'm back, this post is just too cute to not see again. :)That video seriously brings tears to my eyes. AND I NOW sooooo see you in Sutton.

    ReplyDelete