Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Hearts Are Overflowing with Love!!

It's hard to believe that Sutton is already one week and one day old! We have truly been blessed with a little angel.  She has been such a good baby and loves to eat, SLEEP (she got the Knocke gene there) and poop!  She is very content and has such a sweet, calm disposition.  She fills our heart with joy and we are so in love with her!  Below are a few pics of what we have been up to over the last week.

My BIG feet...yep, I'm a Kelly! 

Showing off my bloomers!

It's official,,, I have them wrapped around my finger!

Such sweetness! 

Posing during my photo shoot!

It's hard work to get my hair like this!

We would also like to welcome Miss Harper Elizabeth Meabon who was born early this morning.  She is truly a blessing from God and we look forward to lots of playdates in San Antonio. Sutton can't wait to meet her new, sweet friend.  Welcome, Harper!

XOXO!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Sutton is so precious and I just love all that hair! The new "pink" blog is perfect for this little sweet girly girl! Kisses from us! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back for the 8th look at this precious little pumpkin.
    I don't know why my other post didn't show up??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! I am so excited for you and what is in store over the next year for your sweet family! You are going to have so much fun watching her grow!!!!

    ReplyDelete