Thursday, January 27, 2011

A SPECIAL Day!

It's a big day around our house as we have lots to celebrate today!  Today is Krissy and Grey's Birthday!!  AND my half birthday!!!  Happy, Happy Birthday Krissy and Grey!  I am so excited that I get to celebrate with both of you this weekend.  Lots of Love!


Mommy promises to post my 6 month pictures later tonight.  :)  Until then, here are a few things that I have been up to...

So Big!!
 Getting on all fours!!  I'm rocking but not going anywhere just yet.
 Squirming - I love to toss and turn when getting a clean diaper!  :)
 Sitting tall and pretty AND I am finally showing off my pearly whites!
More to come...

XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda those pictures are all so great! She's such a doll and I can't believe how big she is getting. Time goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! And she certainly is on the fast track - full head of hair, teeth, and now about to crawl. Slow down, Sutton! We hope to see y'all very soon. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the Sutton has teeth post! How exciting!! Mattie Sue was 11 months when she got teeth, how's that for a late bloomer!

    Happy halfy to you Amanda and Happy Bday Kristen! (and Gray!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were wondering about those 6 month pictures! Harper thinks her friend Sutton is super stylish. Keep up the great work Sutton and Happy Birthday everyone!

    ReplyDelete