Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod!

Guess who popped into town this past weekend for a visit.....Krissy!!  Kristen and Sutton are best, best buds and can't get enough of each other.  I love to watch Sutton just stare at her with amazement - she is always so curious as to what Kristen is doing.  It makes us so happy when she is in town and she is always such a HUGE help.  I gave Kristen a hard time this weekend that she has visited Dallas more the past 6 months than she has the whole 10 years I have lived here. Hummmm!!!!





We were sad to let her go on Monday.  :( 

XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah Aunt Kristen!! Aunts are the best!!
    Lots of love for my Aunt Cindy, and my boys have lots of love for their Aunt Suzanne! It is a special relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitchen Amanda....Love Suttons little uggs....and love when kristen visits us too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last pic is my favorite! I dontt think I have ever seen 2 such beautiful smiles! Sutton is a lucky girl to have such a terrific auntie.
    Happy Bithday to Auntie Kristen
    Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mattie Sue and Malyn LOVE "cousin" Kristen. So I'm not surprised to see how much Sutton loves her. She's pretty special.
    I just can't get enough of that sweet little pumpkins face.

    ReplyDelete