Friday, May 14, 2010

30 Weeks!

We hit our 30th week of pregnancy today! WOW - it's crazy to think that I have been carrying around little spice for 30 weeks now. Time is flying! Little Spice is weighing in at around 3 lbs (think head of cabbage).



We had a dr appt on Monday and all went well.  Well.....except for the fact that Doc told me there was a little TOO much weight gain this past month.  Opps!  But hey, don't they say to enjoy this time??? Well, I am and am enjoying all the pizza, candy, ice cream, etc while I can!  Ha.  After that talk, it was interesting to hear that my belly measured a little smaller than what someone at 29/30 weeks should be.  Hummm, I wonder where all the weight is going!?!?!  Our doc did not seem concerned about little spice's growth since we had a sono last month and he/she hit all of her measurements then.  He is going to continue to monitor my belly growth since I am now going in for an appointment every two weeks! 

Other than that, Patrick and I have been enjoying our last few months being a family of two!  We have been taking advantage of eating out, sleeping in, watching TV and traveling on the weekends.  We are beyond excited for the arrival of our little one but are "living up" this lifestyle as long as we can (we both like our sleep)!  :) 

XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. O this is so exciting. I can't wait to know pink or blue! 10 weeks will go by so fast. YOU look wonderful.
    Continue to enjoy two Kellys that will soon become three then four then five etc.

    ReplyDelete