Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Hour Baby Shower!!

It's been 8 months since I attended my last happy hour and I have forgotten how fun they are (no worries - lemonade only for me)! And let me tell you - I am forever a fan of HH showers. I had an absolute blast and was incredibly blessed by many dear friends in San Antonio with a baby shower for little spice and me! It was perfect - people could come and go as they needed and I got to catch up with all the girls and moms. It was so fun and my mom and I felt incredibly blessed for all our sweet friends and their friendships! Here are a few pics from the shower and the beautiful set-up at the Barnett's home!!

Sweet, sweet hostess, Lisa, and I.  Lis is about to have Field any day and we can't wait! I pray that our little ones will be lifelong friends and have a special relationship like we do!

The beautiful table full of great appetizers


DONUT HOLES!!!  A pregnancy craving and special touch added by the hostesses!!

A few of the sweet preggo girls at the shower!

Some of the girls at the very end of the night!

Thank you, thank you for such a special evening! We had so much fun and are so grateful for all the love and support! A HUGE thank you to all the hostesses for a night filled with lots of love, happiness and babies!!  XOXO to all.

Also, more pics to come on Patrick's fishing trip down in Port A this weekend!  It sounds like they are having a great time fishing, eating and getting some sun!  Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Darling pics! Looks like a great HH shower! Cute idea ladies!!! You and Lisa have the cutest maternity clothes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a winner! Great shower and you looked adorable Amanda. We loved honoring you and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome idea for a shower! Looks like you had a great time. Little Spice is going to be set with all the new goodies.

    ReplyDelete