Monday, December 20, 2010

All I want for Christmas is TWO PEARLY WHITES!!

Sutton has TWO TEETH!!  The last week and half has truly been a lot of firsts for Sutton - ear infection, cough and TEETHING.  We had no idea.  We thought her fussiness and lack of spunk was all due to her ears!  How did we find out about her chompers, you ask...WELL....

Sutton and I were walking into school on Friday and were talking to some friends.  As we were chatting, one of the teachers came up to kiss Sutton and in return, Sutton gave her a big smile. 
Teacher: "Sutton, you have a tooth!"
Me:  WHAT!?!?!?!?!  She has a tooth???  MY child!?!?!?  Are you serious?  Where??
Carrie: Don't you just love it when other people notice things about your child before you!!
Me(still in shock):  What?  A tooth?  Seriously!!  How can this be?  How did I not notice?

I quickly took Sutton to her classroom to see what I have been neglecting to see!  Sure enough, she had a pearly white on the bottom.  I couldn't believe it!  We are not even 5 months old yet!  Then, on Saturday morning, Patrick, Sutton and I were playing and we were trying to get a better look at her tooth.  And what do we see...ANOTHER ONE popping up right next to it!!  I was just glad we caught this one before someone else did.  :) 

I told Patrick, she better slow down or puberty is going to hit us at the age of 6!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy pal!!! I can't believe that baby girl has 2 teeth...I guess it's time for some people food! HAHA Just Kidding! I can't get over how much she has grown and SO SO SO fast! I need to see her ASAP!
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does that old song go?!?!?" All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, my 2 front teeth my 2 front teeth..."
    Sutton is the perfect little Christmas baby!
    Much love

    ReplyDelete