Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful!

Thanksgiving came and went WAY too quickly!  This year, we celebrated in Dallas and Patrick and I hosted both of our families.  We had a house full but enjoyed every moment having everyone!  As the host, you don't have much "down time" taking pictures but here are a few we were able to snap throughout the Thanksgiving week! 

 
  
Her first artwork! Look at those precious hands.

I LOVE my jumparoo in the mornngs!


AND another big milestone over the break - 4 MONTHS!! 

Our Sweet Sutton,
We can't believe you are already four months old!  Time is flying and oh how we wish we could stop time!  Right now, you love to laugh and SMILE.  Your smile lights up a room and melts our heart! Your favorite time of day is in the morning.  You are so happy when we come into your room to wake you up.  It is the highlight of our day. You LOVE us to sing to you, especially when you are in your carseat and want out.  It puts you right to sleep.  You are rolling over both ways and are trying to sit up. 
You are one strong little girl - and strong willed! We love the way you make us laugh.  You have changed us and have brought a whole new meaning to life!  You are loved by so many and we feel blessed to call you our daughter!






Thank you, God for this little girl.

XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. O my gosh!!! What a doll she is. The pictures are just adorable. I'll probably be back a few times a day as your posts bring such joy to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her tutu! I love the pic of her sleeping in her little Sutton chair! I love the fam photo...but most of all I love hearing you speak so lovingly about the love you and Patrick have for your precious little girl. It's hard to believe, but trust me that love will grow stronger and deeper with each passing day.
    Isnt life so wonderful? Aren't babies such a gift from God?
    Much love,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete