Friday, December 31, 2010

Sutton's First Christmas!

It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone so quickly.  We had such a wonderful Christmas break.  Sutton added such a special meaning to the celebration of Christmas, and we had so much fun celebrating with her! We celebrated with Patrick's family the weekend before and we had so much fun.  Kiersten and Clayton came in town so we had all the kids together! I just wish we got a picture with all of them together.  Kiersten, Clayton, and Holton are all so great with the newbies, Sutton and Weston.  We can't wait until they are all running around together next Christmas.  

Kim, sweet Weston, Patrick and Sutton

On Christmas Eve, we headed down to SA to celebrate with my family.  We had such a great time and were able to stay down there for almost a week.  

Waiting for Sutton to wake up from her morning nap to open her stocking!

Santa left his "toy bag" behind with my name on it and it was full of gifts! 

 My first doll, a stroller, and a dino to ride!

I LOVED playing with the wrapping paper and ribbons!

Krissy and me!  Thank you for my vest.

Our family after opening up gifts on Christmas morning! 


I'm 5 months old!!!


1 comment: